Tuesday, April 21, 2009

10 signs that you are a mom-in-training.

*Note* Some/all of these might have happened to me in my recent history.*

1. You go grocery shopping. Extra points if you did not buy anything you did not need.

2.You woke up at five a.m. and considered staying in bed 'til six a luxury.

3.You had a nap, and still feel like you could go to bed at 8 p.m.

4.You make bread, and feel like that is such a big accomplishment. Extra points if since you made 4 loaves you already are thinking of freezing one and giving away another.

5.You clean the kitchen just because you like seeing it clean. And have the initiative to take out the garbage because it is full.

6.You overcome your gag reflex and throw out all the moldy food in the fridge. Bonus points if you wash out the vegetable crisper as well.

7. As you are going about your business you see the job that you were supposed to do yesterday, and you do it without anybody telling you too.

8.You listen to music that nobody between the ages of 15-30 would even think of listening to.

9.You put the water on for tea, then forget about until two hours later when the water is cold again.(=) this one happens to my mom all the time...of course it scares me that I am becoming like her at such an early age.)

10. Instead of your old cravings of pop and candy. You are starting to be drawn to healthy things such as fruit and water.

7 comments:

  1. these all happen to me.. i am scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very pleased to say that none of these things happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh...I could check off a lot of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow... me.. a mom.. crap...
    7 of those things were relatively close to my lifestyle... haha
    I know I know... none of you believe me... well I am a well mannered young man at home haha.
    I guess I will have to start reading books 7 hours a day and taking bath's to live up to my Mom status!.. oh and possibly crocheting... and driving a mini... dangit.. already drive a minivan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't want to say anything to alarm you but..... I think you are starting to look like your mom too.... ha ha :P Not that thats a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want to say anything to alarm you but..... I think you are starting to look like your mom too.... ha ha :P Not that thats a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive