Saturday, March 28, 2009

Creeping 101

1.When creeping someones a.facebook page b.blog or c.msn profile it is always better not to let them know, but in the future bring up random facts that you know about them. Trust me, it will freak them out more.
Being the quiet(well not really anymore) small shy girl that I am, I always think that nobody knows me and that I just know everything about everybody else.
It's always really weird for me at like church when random people come up to me and they know my name...Yes, I don't really know where this is going..I've just been thinking about it lately.

So for Jill's sake I will write a little about camp.
1. The food was AMAZING! And trust me I ate so much. I went up for like 3rds and 4ths for every meal. I came home and weighed myself and I had gained two pounds..but I'm not going worry about that right now.

2.My campers were AMAZING! Compared to all the other cabins I've been in, this cabin was a dream. There was never really any problems and they got along..pretty well :).

3. The weather was..not amazing. Here's the thing. I came expecting summer weather since that is what it had been like in Kamloops but no. I get there and there's snow and mud and nastyness, everywhere. Not fun. So the whole week my shoes were soaked. One night it snowed and then one of the days it rained for a long time.

So there's basic jist of it without going into detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive