Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhhhh I'm at peace.

Have you ever felt that really peaceful feeling.
That feeling you only get once you have planned a big part of your life and you know exactly what you need to do in order to reach your goal.

Well, okay. It's only this summer I have planned but right now, the fact that I could even plan that much is pretty amazing.

So here is my plan.
1.Get school done by the end of May(which considering may is a really busy month for me..it's going to be hard. I have Homeschool convention, Choir trip to Alberta, Harold park and prolly a million other things.
2. Work a little extra in June to save up money for the summer..and drivers ed..
3.Go to camp for the whole summer (If they will have me.).

Just today I decided I wouldn't go to Kissm..because..well lots of reasons.
Which means instead of being here in July for the first time in over three years..I will be gone..forever. Of course none of you guys really care since most of you are gone too.

So maybe it's a good thing I will not be here for those three weeks because there would be nothing to do.

4 comments:

  1. I wrote a blog post on peace. But figured no one would know what I was talking about. I see I should of kept that. You used some of the same words as I did too =)

    Im happy for you my little duckling =) very happy..We should do a mcdonald, timmys, gas station date again in two fridays =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup you're lucky you're getting out of here in July. This place is gonna die as soon as I leave. You know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still in town, aren't you??
    Why aren't you BLOGGING??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOMEONE needs to do a blog post.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive