Friday, February 13, 2009

...another random...thing.. :)

1. Did you just wake up?Nooo, it kind of feels like though
2. Who's car were you in last?My mom's
4. What color shirt are you wearing?GREEN!! Be proud of me.
5. How long is your hair?To short to go in a succesful pony tail but to long to look good short
8. Last movie you watched?:Last Holiday
9. Last thing you ate? Baking chocolate chips
10. Last thing you drank?Pepsi
11. Where did you sleep last night?In my bed.
13. Are you happy right now?Yeah I'm really happy right now..it will last until I wake up tomorrow and remember my life.
14. What did you say last?I was telling my mom about my day
15. Where is your phone?in front of me
16. What was the last museum you went to?Wow, I don't remember...that's pretty sad.
17. What color are your eyes?Blue for the most part
19. How was your weekend?So far it's been good.
20. When was the last time you had your heart broken?just a little while ago..not in a huge way though.
22. What are you listening to?My pepsi making it's carbonated noises
23. Are you excited?I am excited for today!!!
24. What is your favorite store?COOPERS!
25. What day is it today?VALENTINES DAY!
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?Writing a message I think.
30. Are you left-handed?nope
32. What's for dinner tonight?Hamburgers without the bun.
34. When is your birthday?Halloween
35. How tall are you?5'4" I think
37. When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?I think it was...my ladies weekend to Kelowna
39. Where was the last place you went shopping?Define shopping, is buying food shopping?
40. Who made you laugh today?Too many people..I can't even remember
42. AIM or MSN?Msn but I don't really like it.
43. Where do your cousins live?Surrey and Kamloops/Afghanistan
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?5 Siblings
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?In some ways.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? :). Music. Girls just wanna have fun.
50. Do you drink beer?I haven't in quite a while.
52. Myspace or Facebook?I find Facebook quite stupid
53. Do you have T-Mobile?no
54. What is your favorite subject in school?Hmmmm english I guess.
55. Do you smile a lot?Depends on what kind of mood I am.
57. Do you have any talents?I don't really know.
58. Have you ever been IN a wedding?Noo
59. Do you have any children?I have a baby named baby beans
60. Did you take a nap today?nope
61. Ever met someone famous?no :( I was really close to meeting Avril but I didn't. I just felt sorry for the little girl beside me who had brought her little pink guitar to play something for her.
63. Do you want to be famous one day?I used to but not anymore.
65. Are you multitasking right now?Heck yes. Can't live without it.
68. Whats one of your favorite things to do?Read.
72. Ever been to Las Vegas?No!
74. Have you ever been gambling?heh heh maybe
75. When is the last time you updated your blog?obviously that's what I am doing right now.
76. Have you been to New York City?No but that would be pretty cool.
77. Ever been to Disneyland/world?No..I don't really care though
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?Noooot really.
79. Last thing you cooked?Too long ago..it makes me sad
82. Last time you cried?like a week ago?
83. Last time you were sick?I was a little last week
84. Do you like anyone right now?DUH! :)
I did half of this at one time and half at another so alot of it doesn't match up/

1 comment:

  1. umm # 33 needs to be removed pronto.. that isn't appropriate

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive