Tuesday, February 3, 2009

:(. This one's going to leave a scar.

I have so many scars from Tim Hortons. It's not funny.

Anyway, so last Saturday..well the before this past one. I was working. And it wasn't a very good day for me to begin with but of course it had to get worse. The district manager came. Anybody who hasn't worked at Timmies has no idea what I am tlaking about. I will try to explain.(District Manager: Big Official Dude who comes to all the stores across Canada and makes sure we look all clean and perfect. He gives us a score. And if out score is too low our managers get mad at us.)
So, he came in and was checking everything out. And I was pretty nervous cause in pretty much my two years+ of existence there I have never been at the store when he is doing his inspection. So I was cleaning everything and timing pots and pretending that I do that stuff all the time(:P.)
And It's hard to explain but next thing I knew there was coffee....all over me. And It would have been better if it had been a pot that had been sitting there for a while cause it would have been less hot but no. I had to have the one that was just brewing to it was ULTRA HOT and it was from a little above my hip bone to the tip of my toe. And my hand was in there for good measure. It hurt so bad. Like so bad I didn't even try to cover up the fact that I was crying.
And my luck is soooo good that I had to do that right when the D.M. was right in front of me. Well, there was a counter in the way but they saw the whole thing. Anyway, that is basically my story. I didn't even care about the fact that I had gotten hurt I just felt bad cause I wasn't working for like at least 15 minutes and everybody kept coming back to see if I was okay and that embarassed me alot.

My hand looked really good to begin with, it just hurt alot. And then it got worse and worse and now it just looks gross (heh heh, all I have to do it hold my hand in front of Noah and he runs away.)
That's pretty much it.

Oh yeah there is some burns on my leg too but they didn't show up well on the camera.





















5 comments:

  1. Unlucky timing eh?
    Must have hurt!

    Sorry I leaned back on your hand in church...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Oh ouch.

    I really do not look forward to my first big burn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops that was me writing with my mom's account.

    I was merely going to congratulate you on a burn well done. Isn't it fun to blog about such things? Good work my young apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hannah....=(
    I know all about the D.M.
    I've had him come in twice since I've been working. It's not fun at all.
    Take care of your poor limbs hun =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hannah.. what are we gonna do with you... please don't hurt yourself anymore

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive