Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today was pretty awesome.

I went to the career fair at the university in the morning.
I didn't really decide what to do with my life but I got some options.
I was seriously considering being a police officer but Josh started laughing when I told him so that kind of squashed that dream. Thanks Josh.

Then I went to skating. And I actually skated. But my skates are pretty uncomfortable, and my foot still hurts from my burn.

After that I went to my store and saw the damage.(I told you guys that my store got revamped right?). It is going to take alot of getting used to.

I went to McDonalds for lunch and I got a double cheese burger(of course). But, note to self. Never let mother pick where we are going to eat. There was a slightly annoying man seating by us and he kept telling us jokes that were not funny at all. My mom kept laughing at them out of pity, but I told her to stop cause that was making him tell us even more.

Then I went to Choir. I actually knew alot of the people and I signed up to buy chocolate chunk cookie dough. And yeah. I don't want to bad mouth the choir..it was..okay. The songs were really easy..or maybe I'm just to perfect :P.

Came home. Spent a couple hours here and then I went to the mall tonight while my parents were in a movie. I was looking for a grad dress. But I couldn't really find anything. So I spent about an hour and a half in thrifties..cleaning up and folding clothes and such..and dancing along to music(me and Robin waltzed to an Avril song).

Came home. And thats my day.

Sidenotes:
1.My mom finally phoned a fix-it guy about finishing our bathroom.
2.Coke and mint gum do not mix well.
3.I bought some pink grapefruit body lotion from the body shop and it smells soooo good.
4.I'm not good at finishing songs.

4 comments:

  1. I am sorry if I squashed your hopes and dreams... And I sure hope that you were not basing your decision of becoming a police officer on my oppinion alone... I laughed because I had never heard you say that before... soo... Please follow your hopes and dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be a police officer Hannah.
    I myself have wanted to be one since i was 10ish. But since i'm so small and well weak..it could never happen.
    But really, if you want to consider go for it..Josh's opinion shouldn't mean anything......unless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have realized that the DCB season of my life is over... Behn is right... TOFU is our future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why don't you get a job at Thrifties and get paid for cleaning up and folding clothes?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive