Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Well, even when I'm not in the country I can still remember to make a big deal out of a little boys birthday.



Here's to the most faithful man in my life.
I forget about him, don't remember to feed him, only clean his tank every couple weeks and yet he still follows my finger when I drag it around the tank.

This is love.

Now I mentioned in last years birthday post, that maybe by birthday the second I would be so attached to him that I would cry at his funeral (don't knock pet funerals). And I've come to the realization that Reggie is so much a part of me, I just imagine him dying ever, so yes, I would probably cry.






In honour of his two years of unwavering service, I bought him a little friend to keep him company when I am not available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive