Friday, May 11, 2012

There is a shark in the water.

Yesterday I saw a shark! And we experienced a cool lightning storm that turned into an actual storm with torrential downpours which meant we had to have watch teams stay up through he might and make sure we didn't crash onto the shore In other news I felt that I had a real break through in my faith a couple days ago. One of the things we do on this trip is each day pray one on one with a different member of the group, and this particular night I wa matched up with Theo who is the skipper and director of the Kingfisher Project. Talking to him always makes me feel nervous because he seems so wise and I'm so... Not wise. But I put away my inhibitions aside and just started asking questions and opening up and in the end i felt so much better. Now I'm feeling less stressed and more on track and I'm just having the time o my life. Okayyy things aren't THAT perfect, but life is never perfect so ya just gotta deal . That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing a shark is a bit unsettling especially in the wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing a shark is good as long as you are still on the boat. Keep it that way for my peace of mind. Break throughs are good any time, in the water or out. You are being stretched - that's good too.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive