Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Skopelos!

Sorry guys, I wasn't entirely truthful. Yes, I saw a shark but it was a dead shark. I realize that I hadn't said that part until I got comments on it. It had gotten caught in one of the fish nets they had set up. I really wish my iPod would let me upload pictures because i could show a picture of the strawberry, chocolate crepe that I just consumed. So. Good. I am definitely living the life. We are in a town called Skopelos. Its where Theo the director lives. W are staying here for a week, whih is kind of nice, being able to stay in one spot that has everything you could ever ask for. The entire trip we have been building up the awesomeness of this place so I was really thankful when we got here that it actually was brilliant. It's been less that 24 hours and it's already had many hilarious, enjoyable moments. So. Everything is going great. I'm over the bit of homesickness that plagued me a little about week ago but... It would be nice to just talk to my mom..(yes I realize this will probably pull on your heart strings, mama). Yesterday I had to go out on the bow sprit ( the part of the boat that stretches out in front of the boat over the water) while we were sailing in heavy winds. Haha, it didn't seem like that big of a deal when I was out here but after people were so proud of me cause it looked a lot sketchier than it seemed at the time and it seemed like I was going to get tossed out to sea with all of the up and down motions. Kisses from Greece!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah! Sounds like you are having such a good time! I'm jealous :)
    Can't wait to see all the pics when you get back!
    I'm gonna miss spooning with you in the trailer this weekend at the cabin. LOVE

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tug, tug. You're right - I wish I could have been home when you tried to contact me. This 10 hour time difference messes things up. Enjoy your time in one place.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive