Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy things.

                                                        My brother is getting married!

Haha, no, I did not just find out. I have known since a couple days before he proposed...back...whenever that was :). But since I didn't have a picture of them together yet, I decided to wait.
The picture isn't that great, I'm blaming it on the 'Blah' look that Kamloops always gets in the winter.

This is pretty exciting news though. It will be the first wedding on both the Lefebvre and the Laitinen sides.

Other good things are...This song!
Usually when I hear new music by my favourite artists, it takes me a while to adjust and start liking them. But this song was insta-mega love.
The catchy beat, the band, the use of the word 'groovy', all the necessary parts to create a hit song. I listen to it a lot. Maybe too much. B.M. complained at work the other day...



Now, here is my apology for not being around in the blogging atmosphere of late. I didn't really feel in the mood even today. But I knew you guy's must be craving a little dose of Hannah. And I'm happy to oblige.
But please don't complain if you don't hear from me again for a while. (A while= 1-3 weeks.)

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog - it's wonderful, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive