Thursday, March 8, 2012

Christian humour.

I told one of the guys I work with that I was going away to Bible school.

"Bible school...I did that when I was younger!"
"....Oh, really? Are you sure?" Let's just say he didn't strike me as the type.
"Yeah, here in Kamloops."
"Riiiiigggghhht."
"Almost every Sunday, I think my parents probably just wanted to get rid of us kids."
"...That's not Bible school, hun, that's Sunday school. Just a *bit* of a difference."

I would have some blonde humour for you too, but she who will not be named threatened me into changing my mind :).

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's too funny!

    Also, where can I comment on how stunning that picture of you is? Cause it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive