Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yahoo!

Now you see it.

                                                                 Now you see me looking especially happy. Because...


My car needs a wash!
Or because I have officially been removed from the graduated licensing system!

I actually passed that stupid road test.
Not without worry or frustrations.
But I told myself I would only talk about the bad stuff if I didn't pass (trust me, I had started that blog post in my mind before I took the test.)

So I will only talk about good things right now.

Like the fact that I got accepted to the Bible school I applied for. SO STOKED! There is still a lot I have to do for that before everything is completely worked out...but I'm at camp so I'm not going to worry about that right now.

Speaking of camp,  we just finished Homeschool Family Camp. That was a delight.  I had some great times teaching Riflery and hosting talent shows and having great slip and slides.

We are starting staff training tomorrow. I'm pretty excited to learn how this camp works, and to get to know all of the new staff coming in.

But I should probably go now...since the weekend is supposed to be the time to catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive