Monday, June 20, 2011

Possibly the worst...

So, if you know me at all, then you know I love to cook, and bake.
But not for large amounts of people at one time. I found this out today.

Our cook went away for the weekend and a bit and he left his 'favorite kitchen helpers' in charge.
I just happened to be a part of that happy lot.
So we divided up the meals and all that.

After which I realized that whilst everyone else had the easy things like premade lasagna where all you have to do is stick the pan in the oven, I had the only thing that required at least two hours of work. Great.

Let's just say I have a deep respect for chefs. I actually did have this respect for them before but it has only deepened with actually experiencing what they go through.

I was definitely freaking out the whole time. Worrying there wouldn't be enough, or wasn't cooked enough.
And Dan, who was helping me, just laughed at me the whole time. I guess I'm glad that I offered entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive