Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The 40 day challenge.

Kind of like Lent. But not.

Alright guys, here's the thing.
Bikini season is coming up and I am so not ready.
Eww, not that I'm going to be wearing a bikini. But just saying.

I've come up with a challenge for myself. To try and get me into shape.
And maybe lose a couple pounds. Not that I need to. But i think with the way I will be doing things it will be hard not to lose weight. At least that's what I'm trying to tell myself.

Okay. So for the next 40 days I will:
1. Be eating breakfast everyday. Even if it is just something small. But NOT eating breakfast at Tim Hortons. Well, at least not a breakfast sandwhich or anything. Those things are so bad for you.
2. Be carrying a water bottle with me everywhere. And not only will I be carrying this everywhere I might actually take a sip from it occasionally. :)
3.Be doing at least 15 minutes of physical activity per day. I was going to say just the exercise bike but sometimes I'm not at home all day so I'll broaden the terms and we'll see how it goes.
4.Not be weighing myself.
At last of all..the most important one.
5. Not be going to Starbucks.
OMG :). Well, I can't say not at all cause you never know when you have to go for coffee with somebody and there is nowhere to go but Starbucks so I will allow myself to get tea if I go. But nothing else. Definitely not any baked good. :( Goodbye sweet beloved cupcakes.


Now I know this is going to be a challenge. Trust me. I was on the bike today and I started massively sweating after 5 minutes.
I'm not a very routine girl and I'm hardly healthy at all.
But hopefully during this time I will start feeling more fit.
And maybe I will be able to ease off of my starbucks addiction. I'm sure my wallet and my mother would like me better cause of that.

So one final weigh in. 117.2
I will find it ironic if at the end of this I weigh more.

P.s. I'm going to need some punishments for if I skip a day. Can you help me out with thinking some up?
P.P.S. Every week I'll review and if I'm doing okay with it all I might start adding more rules.

3 comments:

  1. If you are more out of this (highly unlikely) than before... don't feel bad... you Could possiby have gained the good weight you have been needing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer not to judge myself by my weight, but by how my clothes fit :)
    After all, muscle is heavier than fat!
    I'll go for a walk with you now and then if you want...I need to get out more too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to."

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive