Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2:30



What's the difference between me and Darla from Finding Nemo?
Well, not much if I get the orthodontists approval.

Yeah, you read right.

I have been having problems with my jaw. So I went to my dentist today to see what I had to do to fix it.
Apparently braces are the only way.

Yeah..I'm trying to laugh about it so I don't start cryinng :).

I'm going to have a consult with Dr. Wilcox soon and if everything goes right I should be sporting lotsa metal on my teeth as soon as possible.

YAY ME!

5 comments:

  1. Well.. on the bright side. Its dr. wilcox. he is the one to get.. but you prolly wont like his humor, i do though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you'll be a cute tin grin... brace face..... metal mouth... tinsel teeth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe Thanks for putting that as the blog title... cracks me up soo much. I use that joke too much haha
    You will look sexy in the braces I think! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. toothhurty.. josh josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. You even kill fish! (Poor everett manning) wow I guess there is a striking similarity.

    that would suck if you have to get braces, but at least its not like something permanent. they come off eventually.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive