Monday, December 7, 2009

Out with the old, in with the new.


In this case a New Driver sign posted on the back of the van.
Yes, you read right. I now have my 'N'.
Soooo excited right now..I have been screaming all morning. Just ask my mother.

But let's back up the story.

"11:42 pm The night previous.
Well, Hannah likes to clean when she is freaking out.
Okay. So maybe she is freaking out because she lost an important document that she needs for the next day and maybe the only reason she is cleaning is to find that paper..but still..it seems strange.
I'm dead tired.
Good night and hopefully I will get enough sleep to be alert tomorrow."

So I found the paper. I got everything ready.
I slept in the next morning just cause I was tossing and turning all night and I still felt like death.
But, I met my driving instructor at 7:45 we had a lesson and practised a couple things then went up the hill.
Not going to lie, I was really confident. Maybe bordering on too confident but oh well, I passed so who cares :).
I had a really nice lady for the test. We chatted the whole time and I felt really comfortable.
There was only two things that I got a bad mark for and those things were really small..Soo..I'm feeling really good right now.

I have already driven by myself..and..IT FELT SO GOOD.
Haha. I am allowing myself to be excited for today, but after that the screaming and smiling constantly will have to go.

Now I just need to get as much driving in as I can before the snow comes and I won't want to drive anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! New family chauffeur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Hannah Dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoooo! nice work! doesn't it feel gooooood?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you its all about the shoulder check....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congrats. =)

    Now that you are a million steps ahead of me in becoming an adult, do you think you might be able to slow down a bit. So that I can catch up, you know? =)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive