Thursday, December 10, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

For the past week-ish I keep buying the 'final' present. And then remembering that I have to get this..or that.
So today after hanging out with some friends I decided rather that just going home because I was tired I would just go finish it all. So.
I felt very good on the drive home.
Then I got home.
And remembered something else I was supposed to get.
I'm not a very happy camper right now.
And just wait, something else is going to come up.
Great.
I heart Christmas.(Sarcasm, people. Just in case you didn't understand.)

But actually.
I used to.
Well, I used to be very excited about decorating and buying presents and all that.
But this year..with the presents it's been a "Oh just buy everything as soon as I can so I don't have to think about that any more than I have to.." And for decorating. Well, that excitement is non existant. The past couple of years I have been dragging the boxes of decorations out late november and begging my mother to get a tree really early. This year I want nothing to do with it. And the second picture is my idea of what our tree should be this year.

Oh well, All but..2(?) Presents are now bought and wrapped. And the last two. Well, nobody will die if I don't buy those presents. So maybe.. they will be forgotten.



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA what a great idea for a tree..>Why didn't I think of this long ago =) hahaha very nice!!! Glad i could be a part of some of your last minute shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there. This year I'm cutting back on buying presents. I just don't think its a good idea to get someone a gift just because you "Have to".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely with you on the gift buying deal. I am completely broke because of Christmas, and keep remembering things I forgot that I was supposed to be getting. I don't like the stress this holiday season is putting on people, it's sad. I think Christmas is just so much work this year because everybody is so drained from the stress of being financially caught up and everything else this year has caused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you got me ;-)

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive