Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's like rain on your wedding day.

On Monday I worked 8 hours and when my mother picked me up we went shopping for another 2 1/2 hours. I was tired. And I just wanted to go home.

But on the way home, mom stopped to pick up the mail. I said she should just leave it and keep going cause there was nothing for me and that's all that mattered.

She replied that maybe there was something for me and wasn't it better to get mail when you weren't expecting it.

A couple hours later when my mom finally went through the mail she found something for me.
It was my new drivers license.

Ironic?


2 comments:

  1. I don't think rain on your wedding day is necessarily a bad thing.

    hows the picture on your ID?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.....

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive