Monday, May 4, 2009

Well now..

Thanks to my trusty friend 'Google Maps' I was able to figure out how long my trip to Alberta was going to take.
9 hours and 10 minutes.
Eeeep.
I am not good with long car trips.
The longest one I've been on was like 6  hours and some of that was on a ferry so it doesn't really count.
This trip is going to suck even more because I will be on a bus rather than the comfort of my own vehicle, and I don't really know anybody.
So, charge the i-pod and sharpen the pencils because I leave in two days.
This will be the first time I have ever been to anywhere in Canada besides my own province.

4 comments:

  1. ....You will do fine...this is a good chance to get out of you "Comfort Zone" Hannah....;)

    Just think of inside jokes and then laugh out loud so people think you're a dork...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking Greyhound?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't even know why you are going to Alberta. Did I miss a post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck... Hannah Elizabeth Lefebvre....!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive