Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's been 11 days!

Did you miss me?

Well, let's see.

Herald Camping was...FUN. Obviously camping is always fun.
Funnest part must have been..Just chilling around..or :D cuddling in the night times.

Then Sunday night we all went to Terminator 4(?).
Which I thought was really good but apparently I would have liked it alot better if I had watched the first 3.

Monday I worked..ahahha it was lots of fun, as usual.
I'm not going to detail but apparently we accidently put tuna in a lady's snack wrap.
I couldn't really understand that seeing as we have not carried tuna in our store for over 2 years.
And then she went on to tell me that I better go clean the tables because there was no empty tables.

Tuesday..I went to the boys game..which..was painful. 12-0. I was pretty much crying the entire time :).

Wednesday. Went to the mall for the first time in a lonnng time. Had lunch with the mother and the auntie and went to the only store worth visiting and bought a sweet shirt. Then choir..and bible study.

Thursday. Choir..and then later the fine arts festival.
*Pause*
So for Jill and any other people who might be in the dark (of course Jill might have figured this out by now..)
In February I joined the KCS choir and have been going to practises 2-3 times a week. Then at the beginning of this month we went on a trip to Three Hills, Alberta to have this giant choir learning thing.)
*Unpause*
So the Fine arts festival is like a recital..but it's for the band, choir, art class, sewing class , cooking class and any other classes I might have missed. This was technically our only concert type thing which I think is stupid but oh well. I was really not looking forward to it but it actually turned out okay. And I had oreo cheesecake which was AMAZING!

So then Thursday night at 9 I stopped eating. Why I stopped eating so early I do not know..

Friday: No eating..choir..boys game..church..

Saturday: More no eating..which was for the Hungry for Haiti thing(basically 30 hour famine with a different name). And then eating. Which did not satisfy me at all.

But now, here I am.
All by myself.
Without my computer.
Which I am not going to explain at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive