Sunday, May 17, 2009

For Amanda.

Similar to the incident of December's PJ Pants, last year I saw this shirt at Thrifties that I really liked. But for a very good reason(either it was price or size, I don't rightly remember) I didn't buy it. Of course I regretted it.
*Pause* I hate it how all the impulse buys I do are always a bad idea, but the ones I wish I had done are the items I regret not having bought. If that makes sense.
*Unpause*
So fast forward a couple months. To last June. I worked almost full time the entire month and I got to know the day shift workers really well. Well, last day I'm working. Amanda finishes her shift and is walking out in her normal clothes. Lo and behold, she is wearing the very shirt that I had wanted.
I guess I must have been making a funny face cause she stopped and asked what was wrong. I explained to her that I loved her shirt...*blah* *blah* end of story: we switched shirts. Thankfully I had worn a not-so-loved shirt that day and it fit her so..yeah. Now I have this prized shirt.
And one of the cute things is she wore really heavy perfume and you can still smell it on the shirt even though I've washed it numerous times. So every time I wear it, I smell lovely.





P.S. No, I still don't know what is written on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive