Friday, June 5, 2009

Ways to be a good babysitter..

Sleep in way too late and let your 'baby' fend for himself.

Threaten to lock him outside if he doesn't change out of his Pj's. (This made me laugh since it actually worked)

When he requests Macaroni and cheese for lunch give him a choice "Sandwich or nothing".

Awww, even though I basically ignored Noah and didn't give him the lunch he wanted he actually complimented me on the good sandwich I had made him.
===================================================================

In other news.
I have been pretty stressed lately since everything is coming up so soon.
Worrying about getting everything finished and then camp coming up in 24 days..
And grad and work and everything else on top of that. It is not a pretty sight. I spent a good while sitting on the floor in the break room at work feeling sorry for myself :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive