Sunday, March 8, 2009

You know you are addicted when..

You go to your work place 5 days in a row and you don't even work full-time.

Well, I am milking the opportunity of living at my Grandparents house that is literally just around the corner. Friday when I got here I went down to do some training CD's, and ended up staying there quite a while. While I was there Danika asked me to pick up a shift for the next day. And I can't say no to people unless there is a legitimate excuse.

So Saturday I worked from 9-1:30. Then Cade picked me up and we went straight to Kyley's birthday party which was alot of fun. It was also very..let's say enlightening (but don't even ask I won't tell you). Came home. Stayed up 'til 3:00 in the morning*note* It technically was only 2 in my head* talking to people on facebook chat.

Woke up today..well presses the snooze button a couple times then turned it off. So much for getting things done this morning. And went down to Timmies again. Of course I had an excuse this time..I was getting breakfast for my grampa and food for my Sunday school class. So Yeah, later on I will be going to a work meeting and tomorrow I have to work. So there you have it.
Somebody who needs to be kept away from the coffee and donuts. My hoodie has been there so much it has the nasty coffee smell. It's so gross.

3 comments:

  1. ..Enlightening. I love that word. So fresh, clean, love, comfortable, happy. Yes I love the word Enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that there was such a thing as a gross coffee smell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. my phone has interesting info on it..thanksss. hahaa oh boy.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive