Monday, October 20, 2008

I am shocked.



If you can't read it click here.
And before you start wondering why I posted this..it has nothing to do with the main idea of the comic..it's what Heart says in the first box..SHE SAY'S HOT CHOCOLATE! I don't even know how this is possible. Apparently while I thought I was making myself a unique phrase it is actually being said all over the place..well at least in 'Heart of the city'. I guess it should make me feel good.
Hmm, I should have copyrighted it. =).
In other news. This morning I set my alarm for 7:30. And when it went off I didn't want to get up so I kept pressing snooze. And my snooze is only like two minutes so I kept pressing it over and over and over for like half an hour until finally I turned it off. I guess I will start getting up earlier tomorrow.
Oooo and I want to share the best food item ever! Well at the moment at least. Home made egg mcmuffin. I have a certain way of doing it and it tastes SO GOOD. And it makes me feel better when I think that it must be at least a little healthier than the McDonalds one and I use real cheese instead of processed.

1 comment:

  1. sniff sniff...we use REEEAAALLL CHEESE =/ ? Don't we?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive