Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1. Height? 5'4
2. Have you ever done heroin? ..No?
3. Do you own a gun? I am not allowed to.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends what kind of docter.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Yummy..If cooked properly.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?? Oh Holy Night.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE
9. Is your bathroom clean? It's superduper clean right now cause I just exploded a can of comet in it..well pretty close anyway.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?My promise ring.
11. Do you like painkillers? I heart Tylenol
12. Do you have A.D.D.? [Attention Deficit Disorder] Pah no..well not usually.
13. whats your name? ..(To protect paranoid me) Haelle
14.Middle Name? Elizabeth (Stalkers can't track me through my middle name can they?)
15. Favorite singer of all time? Don't know
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water Pepsi..orange juice
17. Current worry? If I will get my school done in time
18. Current hate? The fact that I am ballooning..
19. Favorite place to be? ................................................*Shrugs shoulders* Who knows
20. How did you bring in the New Year? That was so long ago I cannot remember.
21. Where would you like to go? England
22. Do you own slippers? No..I never wear them when I do so why waste space.
23. What shirt are you wearing? A black one.
24. Favorite color(s)? Lime Green
25. Would you be a pirate? HECK YES
26. What songs do you sing in the shower? All types..
27. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I have no fear :P
28. Best bed sheets as a child? What? who remembers things like this?
29. Worst injury you've ever had? I had some injury involving me head..aha that explains some things... =)
30. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
31. Who is your loudest friend? I don't want to be the judge.
32. Who is your most silent friend? My friend Macey..she's actually invisible..noone else can see her..or talk to her..strange.
33. Does someone have a crush on you? I think so.
34. Do you wish on shooting stars? I never see them
35. What is your favorite book? Can't think right now
36. What is your favorite candy? Fruit gushers even though they are considered a healthy fruit snack.
37. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? The hampster dance..as I'm walking doen the aisle.
38. What song do you want played at your funeral? ...I haven't thought that far in advance
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? That I was actually awake not like the half asleep zombie that I usually am.

1 comment:

  1. 33. Does someone have a crush on you? I think so.


    Shoot. You found me out.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive