Friday, October 3, 2008

:)?

Well, here is the tale of my love/hate relationship with caffiene. 
So yesterday I had coffee during my break..even though I knew my mom would kill me because last time I stayed up til all hours of the night. 
But did I listen to my mothers wise words? Of course not. The whole point of Teenagerhood is to do the same thing over and over again even though you pretty much know in your head there will be no change.
So I tried to go to sleep at like..1..and it didn't work so I finished my book..tried again. And then cleaned my closet out..tried again. And at this point I was so tired I didn't want to do anything but try to sleep but it was impossible. So long story short. My night was really crappy. Especially cause the sleep I did get was in stops and starts and in the time I did have I had really wierd dreams. 
So Hopefully I have learned my lesson this time.

But yeah. I really would like to go to bed right now but I'm staying at Behn's house tonight and there's still tons of people here. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I know that feeling TOO WELL! It sucksssss.
    I've converted to drinking tea after 3PM.
    Its like I just can't win. If I drink coffee, I am awake all night, and if I drink tea, I have to go pee all night. Its just not fair.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive