Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bleh..

So I get home. Go to youth.
Have fun with Kelsey.
Next morning wake up to go throw up my stomach. Yes I know not too pleasant.
So all today I have felt pretty sick. But regardless I went to the mall..got some new flipflops since my pair right now are positively disgusting. Walked down to Walmart where my mom was..the walking was a bad idea. Got 2 new cds but I think I have lost track of my new years resolution.
Came home did some laundry, watched family channel for the first time in a long while..and basically hung out.

Tomorrow I don't have much planned and then I leave again..Fun Fun.

2 comments:

  1. awww...I guess you have to blame the BBQ-ers for giving you food poisoning. Sue them or something. That will make you feel better :)
    Good to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it was those steakettes....i knew they looks fishy.

    Hope you start feeling better soon Hannah=)

    I'll catch you at the end of the summer i guess...

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive