Sunday, December 9, 2012

ARK Day.

Friday. 
I had sort of made the decision in the morning, before work, that it wasn't going to be a good day. 

Who makes that kind of decision?

As I was walking up the stairs to go sign in at 6:58 am, one of the guys told me that Rick (our boss) was waiting in the break room and he wanted to talk to all the girls. It didn't sound good, and my fears were being confirmed.

I walked in. 

And this was sitting on the table.

A white rose.
I love flowers.
I love receiving flowers.

                                                                          I love roses.
                                             I love when the rose is accompanied by rosé wine.

One of the guys at work has this thing he does every December 7th called Acts of Random Kindness day, and he gave every girl at work one of these gift bags. Needless to say, I was in a good mood for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive