Monday, October 1, 2012

Stress is best.

I have figured out my problem.

Since I went for so long not blogging, but updating my Twitter, I am now perfect at coming up with witting starters or perfect titles, but then the actual content is non existent, or lame.

So, this time I didn't focus at all on those first things, and I will try and write something decent enough for you to read.

Hi!
Let me tell you about the crazy fun time I just had today.
Crazy fun...or most painful experience I'd encountered in my life so far.

I have been wanting to try a specific diet out for months now, and I thought that the week leading up to Thanksgiving would be a perfect time for it because I can reward myself at the end of the  headache.

Headache...because it has been so far.

I don't know if you have ever done anything like a cleanse or diet, but let me tell you, it's not all fun and games. Well, it was never supposed to be, but so far (I'm on day 1 :D) it's been a nightmare.

Day 1 consists of Fruit. Just lots and lots of fruit. Oh, and gallons of water. That might be a reason my headache  migraine has been so bad. My water intake was a little lacking today...I'll know for the future.

Hannah is never a happy camper when she is eating healthy stuff, but when she is subjected to healthy stuff and healthy stuff alone? Moods and tempers and walking around with a sour face is definitely involved. I apologize for all the men that had to put up with me today, but they are pretty used to it by now anyway.

Fast forward/ rewind a bit.
I was asked to be a volunteer model for the Pregnancy Care Centre's Fundraiser Fashion Show.
I could insert a photo of me in my everyday clothes and we could all laugh hysterically at the idea of me pretending to be fashionable at all..but..no.

Let's just say, I didn't let myself have any part in the decision making of anything from hair, to outfits, to make up and jewelry. I just put on what I was told, and it worked for me.

The actual show was a wee bit fun, I have to admit that. But the headache, gnawing hunger ache in my stomach, and the temptation of all the fabulous desserts put a damper on things.
Not the greatest look, or lighting but you get the picture, eh? (pun SO intended!)
   

It was helpful that I had some great friends along to help make it a lighter, happier occasion.  

Stay tuned for updates on the 'DIE't coming up later this week.           

P.s. It looks like the blog wants to add to the already massive headache, so I'm sorry for the quirks that might be showing up for you, but I don't have the patience to fix it right now...or ever, probably.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. oh wow. nice bra showing through my clothes. =( Hope that wasn't the case up above on stage!! But you were a cutie pie in everything you wore. I was glad to share this experience with other crazy ladies too!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive