Friday, October 5, 2012

A Crazy Photographer.

Lately my picture taking has slowed to a stop.

Mostly because my week is a write off. I come home after work and crawl into bed almost right away.
No, I don't go to sleep, but I spend what's left of the evening catching up on my cyber life or reading.

And when the weekend comes, I am so busy doing all the things I couldn't do in the week, that I don't have extra time for things like hobbies.

But today as I was driving into town at sunset, the view was spectacular. The sun was almost down and it was creating this wonderful silhouette thing with the mountains and the buildings in the distance.
Fortunately I had my camera with me.

Unfortunately I driving when I had this inspiration and I couldn't find parking anywhere, and I was getting more hurried and frustrated as the seconds ticked by, knowing that with each second I was losing the sun.

I finally found a parking spot at our park downtown, and I ran, literally booted it, across the park to the riverside so I would have an open view. The scene that I had been wanting to take was now gone, but the one I saw was almost as good, so I took a test picture....and I had forgotten to put the memory card back in the last time.

DARN.

But I had one in the car.

Ran back.
Somebody had been in the car beside mine and asked me if I lost something.
Nope, just being a crazy photographer.

So, here it is. Definitely not the greatest, I haven't been trained in night shooting yet.
But I wanted to have something to show for my half an hour of craziness.




1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive