Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sad, funny 'oh.' moment.

I was saying something to my best friend about the pictures I had put up on Facebook earlier of my brothers wedding.

She texted me later, "There are no pictures."

What?

I checked the situation out.

Turns out the album that I have been putting pictures into the ENTIRE YEAR was set to an 'only I can view them' status so the lack of comments and likes weren't because people don't like me, just my own stupidity.

I don't know how this has been going on for an entire year and I didn't realize.

So, if you are my Facebook friend, go check out a collection of 103 pictures that I took in the year 2012.

I guess it's nice for a little happy surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong that I laughed when I read this? :-)

    And I had been wondering about those wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive