Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things I love Thursday!


1.Clannah
2.Seeing friends after a long time.
3.Cleaning.
4.Reading.(rereading a Harry Potter, so good.)
5. Discovering new music that I fall in love with.
6.SLEEP! A big hurrah for two hour naps.
7.Daydreaming.
8. 10 painted toe nails.
9. My loverly tan line.
10. Original Burts Bees.
11. Mail. Especially the unexpected time. (is it just me or does it seem that I blog about loving mail alot?)
12. Swimming in warm lakes.
13. Surprising people. Like me..surprising people, in case you were confused.
14.Inpromptu dance parties with myself...brb :).
15. Crayola Scentsations.
16.Panic season discussions in the kitchen.
17. Rice Krispie Squares.
18. Canoeing at sunset with super calm water.
19.Working.
20. Well, I was going to say reading Harry Potter, but apparently I already have that covered.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm very sorry that I have not been keeping you updated.
I don't really have an excuse.
As a matter of fact, I have sat down and opened the computer several times for the very purpose of blogging, but I never actually post my writings. Just not in the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive