Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick thoughts.

I was going to do a whole long thing about this..but Hannah doesn't prioritize her time.... So you get the shortened version.

Hannah likes shoes.
Hannah had to buy work shoes so she went shopping. BAD IDEA.

Hannah ended up buying three pairs of shoes. None of which being work shoes.

The plus side? If I had payed original price on them all...it would have been $165.
Good thing I only paid $50.

Note to all you out there with shoe fetishes, Shoe Warehouse is having some pretty good sales.


In other news: I hate packing. And feeling rushed. And knowing that I'll get less than 6 hours of sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I better not go there then. I have no money to spend on shoes, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I like shooooes toooo!
    And I also hate packing and feeling rushed! gosh, we're pretty much twins.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive