Friday, May 28, 2010

Hi, I'm Hannah and I don't let other peoples ideas and ways of thinking affect my life.
I have my own way of thinking and I will keep thinking that way whether or not people like it.

I dance in the rain.
I wear huge bright clothing found in the mens department.
I think my braces are sexy.. *Cough* sorry mom. Attractive.
I laugh to myself and I sing like nobody is listening.

I do the things that I enjoy even if nobody else thinks it would be fun.
And I like who I am.

Sometimes it's hard to express your own spirit when you have everybody around you putting it down.

But. I will continue being myself.
And I will not conform to make others happy, or to get more things in life.







Note: Totally don't know where that came from. But I was just feeling it.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Hannah spirit.... Don't ever change!

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive