Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh, BURN!

Fun facts:
I burned myself at work today. It hurt like...really hot things from the depths of the earth.
But since it was so busy I didn't let anybody know how much it hurt. I said I was fine and went back to running around making things.
That went on for like 20 minutes.
Ironically pretty much the entire time I was crying but nobody notice cause everyboy was so busy.
Until finally my manager realized that I was only using one hand and the other lame hand was bright bright red.
So she yelled at me for awhile before I finally took her advice and went to the back to soak it in cold ice water.

I'm not blaming anybody.
I just wanted to tell you a story about how idiot Hannah likes to apply pain to herself.


Oh..and I bought a box of lime green and black tissue.
Well, the box is lime green and black. The tissues are just plain normal white.

K. I really need to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive