Friday, November 20, 2009

3 Times!

I think I am having selective busyness. No, that is not an actual thing. I just made it up.

But seriously. I am really busy when I need an excuse for not doing some of the things I'm supposed to be doing, but on the other hand I always seem to have time to watch my shows and have naps just because. Well, the naps are a good thing..but maybe not the tv shows.

So, sometimes if I say I am too busy you should ask me to reconsider that..
Although, sometimes I actually am THAT busy.
Take yesterday for an example.

I went into town three times. Yes it makes me cringe just to think about it.
Once for work.
A second time for guitar lesson.
And a Third time for Worship Practise.

:(.
But in between one of those trips I did have time to watch "My Sisters Keeper".
Which was..well, not really what I expected but it was sad and it made me cry. Which I was expecting.

Anyway, here is just another post trying to cover up my laziness with excuses. :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive