Monday, July 6, 2009

*CAMP*

So,
*Note* During the week I only have an hour break every day and that is divided between sleep and God and anything else I need to do when I am bymyself. So if you email me or something please don't expect a reply. I would email you back iffffffffff I had more time.

So, Hey guysss.
It has been awhile eh?
Let's quickly go over what has happened in the last....two weeks-ish.

I went to camp...*YAY!*.
It has actually been...somewhat amazing so far.
The first week was staff training and it was sooo full and packed, it felt like the whole summer in one week.
Highlights were...Umm July 1st...we were in the Peachland parade..soo fun. We had a float...and there was some of the themes from this year and a replica of our pool and archery range and we sang camp songs buuuut I....had an intense job. *Backstory* This year out camp got a BMX track..and so me and Steve rode BMX bikes in the parade. It was sweet. I would ride around the float in my huge helmet and elbow and knee pads and pretend I could actually do jumps and stuff..when in actuallity I can hardly even ride a bike. But Steve did show me how to do a bunny hop so now I can do that but it is pretty lame.

And then at night we watched the fireworks but since it is Peachlands 100th birthday they were HUGEEEEEEEEEEEE. So good.

So yeah. The whole week was filled with work projects and sessions and training in general..and food. I would have to say that the food was the best part.

On the weekend we took a bus(*GASP*) my second ever bus ride. Starbucks run..and then the carnival/fair thing..and A&W and food shopping and yeah..hahaahhahaha oh man...exploring a creek...hahahahah.

Ummmmmmmm, Yes so camp started yesterday. I was a little nervous before..but as soon as the girls started coming it was good..and I felt comfortable.
The age group for this week is 5-10? I think. I have 7, 8 and 10's in my cabin and so far they have been really good. Let's hope it stays that way :P.

So yes. It's been great. It's actually quite unbelievable for me when I think that I still have a whole summer left when it feels like it has been so long already.

But prayer would be appreciated cause I am almost certain that the all the weeks will not be as slack as this one(just wait until teen camp :).

So yeah. there is a little update. Dont' expect anything from me again for a while. Besides, reading about camp is prolly so boring :).

Love you guys!

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive