Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Birthday that went on and on and on.

If you know me, you know that I'm all about the little things.
Which means I don't need a huge birthday party, or a day dedicated to me.
I just need:

A birthday dinner on Monday with family.

A friend remembering and bringing me muffins in the morning.

The same friend making a card and getting people to sign it without me knowing.

A mama who brings me hot and steamy drinks during work.

A birthday evening that definitely tops last year :D

Butter tarts made without the raisins.

A Big Momma stopping by to visit me at work and giving me presents.

Road trip to Kelowna with the Bestie on Friday.

A Birthday dinner on Saturday with work friends.

A birthday lunch on Sunday.

The only sad part is, not being able to use the birthday excuse again for another 360 days.

Well...I still do have that free smoothie coupon...
THE BIRTHDAY WEEK LIVES ON

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive