Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just some Thursday lovin'.

To be honest, today was more of a Things I Loathe day.
But in the spirit of happiness and positivity and all that fun stuff,  I went looking for the silver lining.

1. Clean hair. (As you can see I had to search real hard for the happy :)
2. Grapefruit juice.
3. The fact that the staff at the gym press a button so I never have to open the door to the changeroom.
4. Feeling a bit of calm after the storm.
5. Getting those things done that you have been putting off for months.
6. Having somebody notice the empty fruit gusher wrappers.
7. Ordering cheques for the first time. THEY HAVE SAILBOATS ON THEM!
8. Having an unread message.
9. Looking forward to happier things.
10. Counting down the days til my Big Momma returns to work. 27!
11. Crayons.
12. When somebody repins my stuff. I feel as if I might actually have a sense of style, or humour, or wit, or...etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love #3. It makes it worth going to the gym, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive