Sunday, September 16, 2012

Welcome!

It's been a little while, hasn't it?

The thing is...I can't promise you anything substantial in the next little while. 
I guess I have the blogging blues. No motivation, no inspiration.
Although, I did start a draft of my School Post..but that's one of the reasons I am feeling so procrastinatey about blogging. So, I'm sorry to all you lovely people, but if it comes down to it, I would rather skip on ahead in life than let you in on all the adventures of my 10 weeks in Europe.

But on another note, I noticed lately that I have quite a few followers (read: I check daily to see if the count has gone up.), and I though it might be a good idea to do a reintroduction of myself to those who have joined in the last little while. You could just read all 700 of my posts and probably know more about me than I even know, but who would ever want to do that.


Hi! My name is Hannah.(I did a quick search on my blog to see if I had mentioned my name already. It's not that I'm totally scared of all those creepy stalkers out there who collect all the information about you and use it to find where you live, well, maybe I am a lot. But I started mentioning it over three year ago so if they were gonna find me, they would have by now.)

I live in a nice little city called Kamloops. (Also searched that. Stalkers, how clueless are you?)

My favourite past times include baking, reading, playing my guitar and taking pictures.
I have a large family with five brothers and a newly included sister-in-law. I love them all to bits. Probably my biggest joy in life.
I work on a construction site, building a hotel.
Best. Job. Ever.
I never really realized you could love your job so much.

I have a slightly crazy nature, which might show through a little bit on here. I can act mature..but I prefer not to and I get along fine.


I blog for the fun of it, and to update people on my life, so if you were looking for a blog with some sort of theme or purpose...you won't find it here. But I'm always happy to find out there are people reading and enjoying it, so leave me a little bit of comment love from time to time.

It's getting late and I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, so I'll leave it at that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive