Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things I love Thursday.

Here it is, folks!
The return of your favourite segment.

1. My Job.
  -Payday
  -Getting off early
  -Bob Scott bringing me fishy crackers yesterday
  -JR bringing me fruit roll ups today
2. The events in my life at this point in time. Like honestly, I'm very blessed, and I can't really find a reason to complain about anything.
3. GETTING MY CAR BACK TOMORROW! I think I have purposely not blogged about this string of events just because I wanted to talk about it all together when the whole ordeal is finished, so stay tuned.
4. My brother is a married man!
5. I sometimes forget about Reggie and he goes probably days without feedings, but he's still kicking..love that kid.
6. And last, but most exciting, My new baby Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive