Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Italia.

Food to try when visiting Italy: Gelato Pizza Pasta Limoncello Spritz Biscotti Hello, everyone! I am doing great. Just soaking up history and culture in Venice, Italy. And when I say soaking I mean it half literally seeing as it decided to pour rain for a while today. I love rain do I enjoyed it, and I tried to convince Matthew of reasons why it was good. Tomorrow we have one more day here before we take a night train to Paris. It will be my first time on a night train...this whole trip has just been first all around, but we'll save that list for a time that I can go into detail. Ciao.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the night train!
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


    Ps. eat some gelato for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelato was one of my favourites too. And pastries. The night train will be a family first.

    ReplyDelete

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive