Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The backpacker life.

So. This morning we said goodby to the wonderful Skopelos and ferried our way back the mainland. A short bus ride later and we were in the Athens! And let me tell you, it's been great. Just wandering around, eating gyros, hanging out. I had my first real shower of the last two months and it was great. I feel clean. I met up with the brother. Ans now we are all up on a rooftop, eating pizza, hanging out with other hostellers. I am so ready for three more weeks of this. Tomorrow I say goodbye to my family of two months. It's going to be painful. I'm sad. Goodnight. P.s. Matthew has already met two Kamloopsians, two Vernonites, and a guy from kelowna. All just in Athens. British Columbia is taking over the world.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive