Thursday, February 2, 2012

tilt

1. knowing that the weekend is just an 8 hour shift away.
This is my first 'normal week' job, so having a real weekend is delicious.

2. Butter tarts. I could eat these things by the dozen. Sans raisins of course.

3. Crossword puzzles. Like with everything else in my life, I have seasons where I gobble the puzzles up, and other seasons where I don't touch the book for weeks. Other things in my life that also have seasons: Tea, Music, Photography.

4. Walking around in my steel toe boots and grungy work wear and just feeling official. Like I'm legit.

5. Feeling financially stable.

6. DQ Ice cream cake. Eating it in layers. Chocolate icecream, fudge and cookie, fake icing, white icecream.

7. House sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive