Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm a sucker for romance.


Sean said."I wouldn't have sent you red roses."
  She opened her eyes and looked at him. He reached out and put his hand on her cheek, then ran his fingers through her hair.
  "I would have sent multicolored daisies, dozens of them in yellow and white and blue and purple and pink and every color I could find."
  "Why daisies?" she whispered.
  "Because they would make you smile, then laugh, and you would smile again every time you looked at them.
Everytime you saw a daisy, you would think of me. Because no one else would give you such a whimsical bouqet of flowers."

I'd tell what book it was that I read this in...but I cannot remember the title. Maybe it will come to me.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive