Saturday, January 20, 2007

What to do when there is nothing to do?

Well..I am quite bored at the moment. I should be doing stuff like school and various other things. But of course like all thing you don't want to do I am avoiding them. Tomorrow is Sunday. Another uneventful day. I almost wish I worked on the weekends.
It snowed again today. I didn't notice until an hour or so ago. Not as much this time. I like it falling and I 'sometimes' like shoveling it up but otherwiseI don't really like it at all.
I watched bewitched this morning(well actually early afternoon :P).
It was a bit funny but terrible altogether. My mom watched it with me, she was laughing like every two seconds. It sickens me at what she finds humorous(Sp?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive