Monday, January 27, 2014

Lazy days.

So, my hours at work got cut drastically back at the beginning of January.
Drastically not being an over exaggeration at all.

10 hours a week?
Sure, that will pay the rent.

But, I tried not to think about it. Assuring myself it would pick up, and that I could use all that free time to do so much!

Hah.

That's how the first two days went.
They were great. I did so much, that I ran out of things.
No joke, the list turned into weird unnecessary things like "iron pillowcases". Who does that?
And so at the end of that second day, there was the switch.
The switch from doing everything possible, to....nothing at all.
And that's pretty much where it has stayed since then.

But here's the funny part.

Back when I wrote my resolutions at the beginning of the year, I promised myself that I would not start another tv show series on Netflix, until I finished that pile of books that was number 3 on the list.

So, I couldn't be lazy and waste the time away procrastinating studying by speeding through a netflix series, so what could I do?

That's where my sneaky mind that likes to find loopholes came in.
I couldn't watch TV SHOWS on Netflix, but I never said I couldn't watch MOVIES on Netflix.

I watched a lot of movies. Like. A lot.

That is why I am now declaring that movies have been added to the no-no list as well.
Which probably means that list of books will be done in the next week. We'll see. I'm sure my loophole mind will come up with something else before too long....

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive