Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mother Appreciation Day.

Honest to goodness I starting planning a blog post in my head on the way home from work.
Mostly a rant about the troubles of working with a bunch of women.(remind me again why I quit my construction job?)
Drama, and gossip, and silent treatments and tears. Its almost too much to bear.

So that was what I was going to write about. 
And as I walked up to my door, with the five minutes I had to change, and walk back out to go to my next event, I saw the package.

As I have mentioned before, a package is a wonderful thing. But an unexpected package? That is ten times better.
Wonderful presents from the mother.
What a way to make my day so much better.
Thanks, mom!

Boot toppers!

Not actually the whole tree. But the nice little Linus blanket that is wrapped around the base.
Even has 'Linus' stitched into the corner.


1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive