Sunday, March 3, 2013

Month #3

Let's just put the facts out there. Going to the gym isn't very fun. 
I tried to trick myself for a while, but I soon saw through the lies.

Month 2 didn't work out so great. But I did learn how to work some new machines, and I feel comfortable going to classes, and working on free weights, so I won't say it was a total fail.

This month is going to be something totally different.
Since I am leaving the country on the 21st, I wanted to make it something that won't be a hassle while I am traveling around, and not so much about diet or exercise, since I really, really don't want to have to worry about those things while I am on vacation.

Instead, I went in a different direction completely.
A picture a day.

As the aspiring photographer I pretend to be, I want to challenge myself to find something worth taking a picture of every day.
Now most days, I'm sure I will cheap out, and not put any heart into it. But I really hope I will be able to learn a bit more about my camera through this, and get a little more sense of what is photogenic and what is just a bad picture.

So here is March 1, 2 & 3.
I didn't actually make the new goal until Saturday. But fortunately I had taken a couple pictures on Friday anyway.


It was raining really hard on Saturday night, but I couldn't capture the magic correctly,
so I settled for a different kind of magic.


Can't get enough of the new ink.

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive