Thursday, February 7, 2013

T.I.W.L.T.

Things I WILL Love Thursday.

1.Kangaroos.
2.The Sydney Opera House.
3.Beaches, Beaches, BEACHES!
4. The second best accent in the world.
5.Seeing a mate from bible school, and being able to witness her GET MARRIED!
6. Flying into the future.
7. Having my first totally solo traveling experience.

Four days late, I hope you can forgive me. I need to learn that I should not give any teasers, because there is a good chance that either the post will be late, or never show up at all.

But as you might have guessed, this lucky girl is planning her trip for AUSTRALIA!

Sometimes things just happen.
And details fall into place just right.

At the end of March I will be heading out for Melbourne, and I will have 3 weeks to delight in the wonder that is the land down under. (anybody catch that rhyme?)

1 comment:

This is where you comment. In case you were getting confused.

Blog Archive